You write well too...
Let me read through you too...
You - the Nomadic Zephyr of my life came at a point, when life stared at me with a zillion questions. Questions that i feared to ask myself, answers that I knew were more painful and lead to only further gloom in my life. MICA- Such dreams and such hopes...came crashing down in a minute.
A nomad doesnt stay. It moves on. For good, for better.
We decided to move on as well...
But it touches your heart, strangles you within to show the reality.
I hate you. Just hope I never see you again. You make me become myself again.
I have wondered if being in love enough for two people to decide to live together for the rest of their lives?
"I dnt think so...being in love makes the harships easier to bear but there are lots a other things that need to be taken care of...and i think if there s one thing that i feel is most important, its maturity with which you handle situations and feelings"
Thanks ! I adore you. You helped me make things so un-complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment