Wednesday, September 17, 2008

need a nostrum that works .. :)

There are other things i have to worry about at this point of time-placements, my end terms, booking tickets for Rurals-to nainital and then where?no clue. And the last thing i would want to be bothered by is a bad bad cold. I have this relationship with whatever that virus is called, which suddenly goes into my system, disrupts my entire routine amkes me feel shitty all the time, something the doctors call Sinusitis.Why does it have to be the mucus of MY membranes in the air filled Sinus, that are always so badly affected by a little drenching in the rain. I love rain. A little walk in the rain, or a little football match with the Amaltas boys in the rain is not that bad, is it? yeah..I realize it is bad enough to make you this hopeless and irritated. 
   Its raining here continuously. Everything around here is in bloom. My brain has been lost in a great cloud of tissue dust. It’s the worse cold I’ve ever had. Of course, every cold I get is the worst - while I’m having it. And, women really suffer with these things so much more than do men. We experience discomfort so much more intensely. But alas! look at me, I’ve been down with a real, knock-down, drag out bout of seasonal allergies which I think now has morphed into something else.
[pause] Where is my hankie?I hate carrying hankies-they are so girly, but at these times i have no right to voice my opinions so distinctly.I am not feeling very well at the moment, because I got up sneezing and having a runny nose. I felt a few raindrops while I was on my way to SH to write the stupid Marketing Strategy exam and since I didn't have an umbrella, I now have a bad cold. And as expected the paper was a nuance: how the hell one is supposed to concentrate on strategies adopted by companies when you yourself are on a look out for a strategy, for a cure to make your life little better. I had it worse early today because I was sneezing so bad that it made my eyes watery.
Dnt know how long its going to last.  It is always awful having a cold, I tell you. But as of now, time for a steaming cuppa tea with some adrak and elaichi?..aah !!!praful bhai , have mercy on me please !

No comments: