i think i am feeling down!!!! and perhaps why i feel almost a necessary tug to blog rightaway.not that i havent had enough reasons to blog in these past months..but whenever a important thing happened i got too engrossed in it so as to blog later and when the events passed it seemed trivial anyways.:(
but i am feeling down now and cannot fathom why.maybe it's the premonition that a thing i had a positive feeling about wont conclude that way.i really dunno why i m getting that feeling.no logical explanation to it.just a gut feeling,and a bad or negative one at that. :(
btw i was reading someone's blog and honestly the content was so so very good that instead of enjoying the read i started feeling so very incapacitated.so very insignificant in comparison to the in depth knowledge and talent the person has.
i am not being jealous,no i m not jealous.i did enjoy the read but i have to admit..gosh i am such a mundane ,zero talented person.shucks !!it hurts.. :(( :P
3 comments:
Feeling low or high is all in your mind. Key is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. TC
Yes anyone can be Jealous for one or the other reason but "Zero Talented" would not be a term I will associate with you after reading your post. The beauty is you have expressed your jealously and depressed feelings(ofcoz of that very moment) so creatively and I m sure you would have felt really well after expressing yourself on your blog. I think expressing yourself and sharing it with others is itself an art. I know you may not be writing like Shobha De or the person whose blog you read but onething I surely know is if you follow writing with passion and just go with the flow you will soon find yourself at your pinnacle. You must be wondering why I wrote so much but the simple reason is I could connect easily to your current situation. Just follow your heart and express as much as you want to do and simply Go With The Flow.
Love & Peace
Vivek
www.paragonist.blogspot.com
Post a Comment