Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 truths about my randomness !

1. I write sad poetry and prose and frequently fascinates myself with sensible nonsense because it feels good and true.

2. I am addicted to chai and chalk

3.For ages i have wanted to go some of the literary destinations like Miss Havisham's ruined mansion from Great Expectations, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or the Oklahoma dust bowl from Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath to name a few.

4. I live on Enid Blyton, Raold Dahl & Bronte sisters books

5.I think a pre-dinner snack and post dinner dessert makes the day end on a perfect note

6.I believe in the power of monochromatic images

7. I love anything thats blue and green

8.Catherine & Heathcliff are my favourite characters from Literature

9. I love to gaze at the stars and try to find faces in the sky on a moonless night at mica

10.I can stand in front of the mirror 3600 secs a day

11.The above point links to my obsession with self portrait

12.kachua chaap agarbaati is the wierdest thing i have eaten

13.I take pride in having the largest collection of stationary items on campus

14.A depository of authentic nonsense, pure bizarre and a funny laugh.

15.Adore everything thats whimsical and random

16.I am allergic to honking. escalators scare me

17.I often go off to sleep with my specs on.

18.I find lizards to be the creepiest and dirtiest creatures on earth, and snakes to be harmless

19.I am last minute worker

20.I aspire to become the founder of a hysterical laughter club

21.I make it a point to comb my hair 100 times before i sleep

22.I love christening all inanimate objects around me

23.I associate people with shapes and cartoon characters

24.I am a bit about ‘isms: Warhol’ism, Cubism, alcohol'ism, Minimalism, Pop’isms, Existentialism…

25.History intrigues me so much that for ages i thought i was florence nitingale in my previous birth.I'm tempted to list out fictional characters I'd like to meet (from literature and cinema), films I'd like to live in and and works of art I'd like to be!

No comments: