Wednesday, January 21, 2009
being fearless...
" If I can be a director, you can act too !" - Siddhant Lahiri, Director, Sankalp 2008
Everytime a play is about to happen, I wonder how it would be to be a part of the casting team?
To be on the other side, facing the audience, focussing your entire mind on your lines, been so courageous...
yes, courageous is the right word...not that I am scared
... its just about time.
Jan hasnt been kind to me..so far at least...each day I spend by introspecting on my strengths, my values, my priorities, my weaknesses. On you. I see in my old shoes, the same rigour, the same energy. Wish time had paused then. Wish there was no 2009 !
Each day is a test, each day i fail only to wait for that one successful minute. Each day i try to be courageous..each day I promise myself not to cry. Each day i sleep myself to tears, only to wake up with a new hope of a new sunshine..But all the mornings are the same...Each day I put up the bravest face, and then each day I fail.
Its about time, you tell me. How I wish you were around, to put an arm around me, to comfort me...how much i have missed you. really. If you ever understood. But I understood. you are far beyond my reach. And yet again I put up my bravest face and smile the brightest smile. Let the world know that I am the happiest person alive !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know what to say... I hope we meet again, Monty.
Post a Comment